Experience the heart of the Okavango Delta on this leisurely journey through two locations in the pristine Moremi Game Reserve. We stay in exclusive remote Operator sites at Second Bridge and Bodumatau, far from other people. If lucky we will experience the first rains and the amazing transformation that takes place at this time. A great safari to unwind and enjoy the beauty and animals of the Okavango Delta.
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 4 passengers per vehicle on this small group tour.
On the 8th November 2019 we meet you at Maun Airport around midday and we drive 5 hours, into Moremi Game Reserve, to Second Bridge. A beautiful area and a great exclusive BOGA Site, far from other people at night. We spend 4 nights here, and on the 10th November we will drive to Third Bridge for an early morning boat cruise on the Lagoons and Waterways of this part of the Okavango Delta. We will explore the area from 1st Bridge to 4th Bridge extensively whilst here. A great area for Predators.
After a short early morning game drive we move only 2 hours, to a beautiful exclusive site at Bodumatau (the place of the Lion). Our site is next to a lagoon with Hippo’s, we can watch from camp. We will spend leisurely time here in this game filled area that provides an oasis to the surrounding area. This safari is best suited to those who wish to spend time relaxing and watching, no rushing about.
We have a last early morning game drive before a big cook up breakfast. We then drive under 5 hours to Maun Airport in time for your flight out at 2pm.
COST PER PERSON SHARING CLASSIC EN-SUITE: US$3,600
COST PER PERSON SHARING LUXURY EN-SUITE: US$4,500
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips(Tipping guideline US$20.00 pp per day)
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees