Prices 2020 & 2021
Ulinda Safari Trails is one of Botswana’s few mid-range safari operators providing fantastic value, comfort and great guides.
Our prices have increased for 2020 and 2021 with the introduction of our Luxury Sahara Tents but if you prefer to use our 3 metre canvas dome tents with en suite toilet only these are more budget minded
Sahara Tent prices as follows
- We charge USD$500 per person sharing per night & we will confirm custom made itineraries on a minimum of 2 people.
- For single travellers we charge USD$600 per person per night
- Professional photographers or others who want a maximum of two people to a vehicle will be charged US$850 per person per night with a minimum of 2 people.
- For a group of 6 to 8 people sharing 2 vehicles, the rate drops further to US$460 per person per night
USING OUR 3 METRE CANVAS DOME TENTS WITH TOILET EN SUITE
2 People sharing US$400 pp per night
Single travellers US$500 per night
Discounts apply for more than 2 people booking together up to a maximum of 10 clients sharing camp and 2 vehicles as follows:
4 clients US$380 ppp night 6 clients US$360 ppp night 8 clients US$340p ppp night 10 clients US$320 ppp night
Click here for exchange rates.
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities whilst on safari with us. These include twice daily game drives and in some areas we can offer boat cruises or mokoro (dugout canoe) trips. All activities are dependant on daily conditions and the groups preference in terms of timing etc. On travel days we may have 1 activity per day.
- All accommodation in Luxury walk in Sahara Tents with en suite toilet shower and hand basins queen sized beds equipped with full linen or two single beds, solar light, bedside table and wash basin in en suite.
- The services of a professional driver/guide throughout and a full camp staff who cook, clean and erect and take down camp.
- All transportation between sites in our vehicles. (Private plane transfers available for additional cost).
- All Taxes/ 12% VAT.
- Roundtrip airport transfer.
- Drinking water, juice, electolyte replacement powder excluding spirits and imported beverages.except for Gin and tonic for sundowners
- Limited softdrinks such as coke will be supplied if asked for in advance, we have to carry our rubbish with us throughout safari
- International flights (from/to home).
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour.
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day).
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Spirits such as Scotch Whisky although we will provide mixers of your choice if informed in advance
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees.
Itineraries are very flexible, and can combine the following Parks and Reserves, contact us to custom make your perfect safari:- we suggest at least a year in advance is needed
- Northern Central Kalahari Game Reserve (HATAB and BOGA sites)
- Makgadikgadi Pans NP Khumaga (BOGA Sites)
- Nxai Pan NP (including Baines Baobabs) (HATAB and BOGA sites)
- Moremi Game Reserve mainly BOGA sites as HATAB sites are booked 3 years in advance
- Khwai Concession area – (where responsible off road driving and limited night drives are allowed) adjacent to the Moremi Game Reserve (the 3 exclusive operators sites at Sable Alley and Matswere must be booked by October the 1st the year before as are the “public sites at Magotho)
- Chobe NP (including Chobe River Mababe and Savuti) We use BOGA sites here and they must be booked by June 1st previous year
More detailed information about above places click here.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
No refunds are given to no-shows, or where a person leaves a safari before it’s due end. The company reserves the right to alter the itinerary should local conditions necessitate this. In such a case equivalent value substitutes will be offered. A Safari is confirmed apon receipt of a 30% non refundable deposit. The balance of the Safari is due 60 days prior to the commencement of the trip. Please read carefully our official expanded Terms and Conditions.wit