Prices 2017 & 2018
Ulinda Safari Trails is one of Botswana’s few mid-range safari operators providing fantastic value, comfort and great guides.
We have lowered our prices for multiday safaris in 2017 & 2018!
- We charge USD$360 per person sharing per night & we will confirm custom made itineraries on a minimum of 2 people.
- For single travellers we charge USD$400 per person per night
- Professional photographers or others who want a maximum of two people to a vehicle will be charged US$550 per person per night with a minimum of 2 people.
- For a group of 6 to 10 people sharing 2 vehicles, the rate drops further to US$320 per person per night
Click here for exchange rates.
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities whilst on safari with us. These include twice daily game drives and in some areas we can offer boat cruises or mokoro (dugout canoe) trips. All activities are dependant on daily conditions and the groups preference in terms of timing etc. On travel days we may have 1 activity per day.
- All accommodation in 3 x 3 metre dome tents with bedrolls equipped with full linen, solar light and bedside table and wash basin outside.
- The services of a professional driver/guide throughout and a full camp staff who cook, clean and erect and take down camp.
- All transportation between sites in our vehicles. (Private plane transfers available for additional cost).
- All Taxes/ 12% VAT.
- Roundtrip airport transfer.
- Drinks excluding spirits and imported beverages.
- International flights (from/to home).
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour.
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day).
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees.
Itineraries are very flexible, and can combine the following Parks and Reserves, contact us to custom make your perfect safari:
- Northern Central Kalahari Game Reserve
- Makgadikgadi Pans NP
- Nxai Pan NP (including Baines Baobabs)
- Moremi Game Reserve (Bodumatau, Xini Lagoon, Xakanaxa and 3rd Bridge Areas)
- Khwai Concession area – where walking and night drives are allowed adjacent to the Moremi Game Reserve
- Chobe NP (including Chobe River, Nogatsaa, Tchinga and Savuti)
- Tsodilo Hills Fly in Day Trip
More detailed information about above places click here.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
No refunds are given to no-shows, or where a person leaves a safari before it’s due end. The company reserves the right to alter the itinerary should local conditions necessitate this. In such a case equivalent value substitutes will be offered. A Safari is confirmed apon receipt of a 30% non refundable deposit. The balance of the Safari is due 60 days prior to the commencement of the trip. Please read carefully our official expanded Terms and Conditions.